Are you interested in applying for the Anambra State Scholarship 2022/2023? If yes then keep on reading the article as we reveal all you need to know about this scholarship scheme.
The necessary details on how to be a successful recipient of the Scholarship Award can be accessed on this page. You will also receive instructions on how to submit your application without difficulty and the most recent information on the Anambra State Bursary Award.
The Anambra State Scholarship is a component of the government’s commitment to the social welfare of and cooperation with the Anambra Indigenous People. The Anambra State Government typically sponsors the Scholarship through the State’s Bursary. This scholarship is available to help young students at educational institutions, especially those who have few financial resources to support their academic endeavors. The Anambra State Scholarship Program has assisted several students throughout the years and this has been ongoing for years.
The aim of the scholarship is to ensure that each and every student is given equal opportunity in education in other to pursue their academic dreams.
The scholarship program has proven to be a reliable program as thousands of students have benefited and a lot more are still beneficiaries even at the time of writing this article.
Many prospective candidates were unaware that you may directly benefit from this program both within and outside of the nation. To qualify, you only need to be a native of the State and you are also expected to meet certain qualifications which we’re going to discuss later in this article.
What Are The Requirement For The Anambra State Scholarship 2022/2023?
The requirement for the scholarship is no different from the standard set by all scholarship boards in Nigeria.
For you to become a beneficiary of the State Scholarship, you must meet certain criteria which I will list below. Theis requirements are mandatory with no exceptions.
One thing I want you to know is that the scholarship is available to each and every one who is an indigene of Anambra state.
Below are the major requirement for Anambra State Scholarship Scheme for 2022/2023
- Each and every applicant for the state scholarship must be an indigene of the state by ensuring that they provide visible evidence to back up that claim
- As an applicant for the scholarship, you must ensure that you’re applying from an accredited or approved tertiary institution
- Your grades must be good enough for you to be considered a qualified applicant.
- If you’re studying from any higher institution in the country, you must ensure that you maintain a CGPA of 3.0 and above from any of the following tertiary institutions: university, Polytechnics, College of Education
- All applicants must undergo a physical screening exercise in other for their credentials to be verified
- You must have your primary school certificate before you can become a beneficiary of the Anambra State scholarship scheme
- You must present your certificate of origin to show that you’re eligible to be a beneficiary of the ongoing scholarship program.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
Which Local Government AReas Are Eligible For The Anambra State Scholarship Program?
Below is the list of the local government areas eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
- Anambra East
- Anambra West
- Awka North
- Awka South
- Idemili North
- Idemili South
- Nnewi North
- Nnewi South
- Onitsha North
- Onitsha South
- Orumba North
- Orumba South
How to Apply For the 2022/2023 Anambra State Government Scholarship Scheme
The application process for the Anambra scholarship is easy and straight Forward. You can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the Anambra State government to learn more. The official website for Anambra State Scholarship Application is https://anambrastate.gov.ng/.
Application Status: The deadline for application will soon be out once the scholarship form is out. For more information about the scholarship award, visit https://anambrastate.gov.ng/. The forms will be out on the scholarship portal mentioned earlier.
If you find this article helpful, don’t forget to share. This will encourage us to write more helpful content like this in the future.
Also Read: Princeton University Bitcoin scholarship